Sunday, May 31, 2009

Golden Heart Award

I received a Golden Heart award from Polly of Angels in my Garden the other day. I'm honored, of course and proud to display the award. Now it's my turn to give back. I have picked five blogs I enjoy and feel deserve some recognition. I don't care if they don't want to display the award, it's not about that. I just want them to know, I think them worthy.





  1. Mysteries and Miricles is a very touching blog about a woman's extreme love for her children, of which has Asperger's Disorder.

  2. Daily Dish Recipes
    Good advice, good food, and fun chocolate.

  3. Motherly Advice
    Some really sound advice about raising kids

  4. Frances WritesFrances has a thoughtful blog and is a science Fiction Romance writer

  5. My life, My storiesA blog with wonderful, touching short stories


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a wonderful honor and surprise! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

 
crafty wantabe interested in learning and trying new crafts of all kind as long as they are fun.